You are here: Home
Telangana News and Headlines on March 9, 2014
Telangana News on March 8, 2014
Telangana News and Headlines on March 8, 2014
KCR proposes plans to free up real estate in Hyderabad
KCR plans to free up 125 acres of real estate in Hyderabad that can be used for Education and other purposes
'I am not in the race for Chief Minister or PCC chief', says Jaipal Reddy
Jaipal Reddy says that he is not in the race for the Chief Minster's post or PCC president post
Telangana News on March 7, 2014
Telangana News and Headlines on March 7, 2014
KCR welcomes Nehru Naik into party fold
KCR urges people to vote for victory of 17 TRS MPs
Harish Rao predicts bright future for RTC employees in Telangana state
Harish Rao participates in Women's Day event organized by RTC Telangana Mazdoor Union
TRS aims at all the 17 MP seats for better bargaining at the Centre
TRS president K Chandrasekhara Rao aims at all the 17 Lok Sabha seats
Telangana News on March 6, 2014
Telangana News and Headlines on March 6, 2014
June 2 is the Telangana State formation day
Union Government has fixed June 2 as the appointed day for Telangana State
TRS rules out merger with Congress
No assurances of an alliance with Congress either
- Adilabad: Farmer commits suicide in Annaram village of Kotapally mandal. He has incurred a debt of Rs. 50,000 for cultivating cotton on his four-acre land.
- Nalgonda: State government releases Rs. 3 crore for supply of safe drinking water to fluoride-affected areas
- Warangal: 13.4 mm rain was recorded in Warangal. The rain wrecked havoc as several trees were uprooted and damage was caused to newly harvest chilli and cotton crops
- K Chandrashekar Rao: KCR along with 12 of his family members meet Sonia Gandhi to thank her for granting Telangana statehood.
- T Harish Rao: Harish Rao says he is ready to discuss water shaaring issue with Andhra.
- Ponnam Prabhakar: Ponnam Prabhakar says that the non-inclusion of Telangana issue in the Congress declaration at the Chintan Shivir is not a problem since the Centre had already given a deadline of January 28 to resolve the issue.
- Thoorpu Jayaprakash Reddy: Government Whip Thoorpu Jayaprakash Reddy demands the Election Commission of India to cancel the recognition of MIM party following the alleged hate speech of its MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi.
- Vijayashanti: Medak MP Vijayasanthi is reportedly miffed with TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao for sidelining her in the party. Meanwhile, the BJP says that it would keep its door open if Vijayashanti wants to return back to party fold.
- Telangana Employees' Joint Action Committee: TEJAC releases a book on Sakala Janula Samme