You are here: Home
Twelve farmers commit suicide due to crop failure and debts. Among those are seven farmers whose cotton crops have failed. They ended their lives by consuming pesticide. Six of them are from Nalgonda, four from Karimnagar and two from Warangal.
Airtel to provide 4G services in Hyderabad by end of May
Trial of Airtel 4G services to begin in Chennai
JDU criticizes Rahul Gandhi's Telangana padayatra
At least 700 farmers committed suicide in the newly formed Telangana state due to agrarian distress
Telangana News on May 14, 2015
Telangana News and Headlines on May 14, 2014
Telangana News on January 16, 2015
Telangana News and Headlines on January 16, 2014
Telangana News on January 14, 2015
Telangana News and Headlines on January 14, 2014
Telangana News on January 13, 2015
Telangana News and Headlines on January 13, 2014
Ban of mobile phones in educational institutions
Telangana government bans use of mobile phones in classrooms
Telangana News on January 6, 2015
Telangana News and Headlines on January 6, 2014
Telangana News on January 4, 2015
Telangana News and Headlines on January 4, 2014
Home Minister tenders apology over comments on Rosaiah
'I had got a wrong feed back’, says Home Minister
- Adilabad: Farmer commits suicide in Annaram village of Kotapally mandal. He has incurred a debt of Rs. 50,000 for cultivating cotton on his four-acre land.
- Hyderabad: Police conduct mock drill at Hyderabad Central
- Medak: Police have seized Rs 5 lakhs from a car at RTA check post in Zaheerabad of Medak district.
- Nalgonda: State government releases Rs. 3 crore for supply of safe drinking water to fluoride-affected areas
- Rangareddy: Village Panchayat elections of Shamshabad will be held on April 13
- Warangal: 13.4 mm rain was recorded in Warangal. The rain wrecked havoc as several trees were uprooted and damage was caused to newly harvest chilli and cotton crops
- K Chandrashekar Rao: TPCC disciplinary committee recommends the high command to expel Palvai Govardhan Reddy for his criticism on Ponnala Lakshmaiah and Digvijay Singh.
- AIMIM: MIM offers full support to TRS government for the development of Telangana and Hyderabad city.
- Renuka Chowdary: Renuka Chowdary blames senior politicians in party for the party's loss in Telangana.
- Thoorpu Jayaprakash Reddy: Government Whip Thoorpu Jayaprakash Reddy demands the Election Commission of India to cancel the recognition of MIM party following the alleged hate speech of its MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi.
- Vijayashanti: Medak MP Vijayasanthi is reportedly miffed with TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao for sidelining her in the party. Meanwhile, the BJP says that it would keep its door open if Vijayashanti wants to return back to party fold.
- Telangana Employees' Joint Action Committee: TEJAC releases a book on Sakala Janula Samme