You are here: Home
The steering panel of Telangana Joint Action Committee met in Hyderabad on Wednesday to bring unity among MLAs of the region to clear the obstacles to the Telangana Bill when it comes to Assembly. The meeting was attended by TRS chief K Chandrasekhara Rao was said that the government will not back out on the Telangana formation decision at this stage though a lot of efforts were being made to stall the process. JAC chairman Prof.M Kodandaram speaking to media said that it was decided to meet MPS and MLAs of the region to seek their assistance in getting amendments carried out. He said if required, a delegation will also visit New Delhi to press the demand. He said that the responsibility for this should be laid on Ministers of the region.
TDP chief ready for a big debate with TRS chief
TDP president Nara Chandrababu Naidu on Wednesday declared that he was prepared for a debate with TRS chief K Chandrasekhara Rao
TRS chief accuses Chandrababu Naidu for hatching conspiracies to stall Telangana State
TRS president K Chandrasekhara Rao while accepting the challenge of the TDP president Nara Chandrababu Naidu for a public debate on each other's contribution to Telangana region
TRS chief writes to Prime Minister seeking amendments in the Bill
TRS president K Chandrasekhara Rao on Tuesday wrote a letter to the Prime Minister Manmohan Singh seeking some amendments in the Telangana Bill
'Election results will not have any impact on the process of bifurcation', says TRS
Dismissing the rumours that the Congress central leadership will rethink on the formation of Telangana State in the wake of disturbing results in the four States
TRS thanks Sonia Gandhi, wants changes in draft Bill
TRS president K Chandrasekhara Rao after a meeting with polit bureau that was attended by party MPs, MLAs an MLCs on Friday said that the formation of Telangana State had been possible only because of
Union Cabinet approves Telangana with 10 districts
Union Government on Thursday night after a five hours meeting approved a bill for creation of Telangana with 10 districts
Youth ends life for the cause of Telangana with ten districts
22 year old youth Kurma Ramulu ended his life for formation of Telangana with 10 districts including Hyderabad
TRS chief calls for Telangana Bandh on December 5
TRS chief K Chandrasekhara Rao speaking to media on Tuesday has given a call for Bandh in Telangana region
TRS plans to stall Rayala-Telangana move
TRS and TJAC are preparing themselves with a strategy to stall the move by the Centre on Rayala-Telangana as the GoM prepares to submit its report to the Union Cabinet
Delegation of Telangana leaders call on Odisha Chief Minister
Delegation of Telangana leaders on Saturday cautioned Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik to be careful with the YSRCP president Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Adilabad: Farmer commits suicide in Annaram village of Kotapally mandal. He has incurred a debt of Rs. 50,000 for cultivating cotton on his four-acre land.
- Nalgonda: State government releases Rs. 3 crore for supply of safe drinking water to fluoride-affected areas
- K Chandrashekar Rao: KCR triggered a controversy when he said that employees from coastal districts working in Telangana will have no option but to go back.
- T Harish Rao: Harish Rao says he is ready to discuss water shaaring issue with Andhra.
- Ponnam Prabhakar: Ponnam Prabhakar says that the non-inclusion of Telangana issue in the Congress declaration at the Chintan Shivir is not a problem since the Centre had already given a deadline of January 28 to resolve the issue.
- Thoorpu Jayaprakash Reddy: Government Whip Thoorpu Jayaprakash Reddy demands the Election Commission of India to cancel the recognition of MIM party following the alleged hate speech of its MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi.
- Vijayashanti: Medak MP Vijayasanthi is reportedly miffed with TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao for sidelining her in the party. Meanwhile, the BJP says that it would keep its door open if Vijayashanti wants to return back to party fold.
- Telangana Employees' Joint Action Committee: TEJAC releases a book on Sakala Janula Samme