Keshava Rao threatens Government of severe protests from July onwards
Congress senior leader and Rajya Sabha MP K Keshava Rao has warned the Government of severe protests from July onwards if the attitude of the Government on a separate Telangana state is not revealed before the end of June.
Speaking to the media, Keshava Rao said that the Telangana Congress MPs will submit enmasse resignations in July if the Government doesn't reveal their stand on the Telangana issue. He said that he will meet the party high command and urge them to stick to their December 9th statement of a separate Telangana state. Speaking about the differences between Jupally Krishna Rao and DK Aruna, he said that the issue is resolved. MP Raja Gopal said that they are ready to sacrifice their lives for the sake of a separate Telangana state.
A meeting was held today at Rajagopal's residence which was attended by Telangana Congress MPs and other Telangana activists.
- Suspended TRS leader to move court against party leadership on corruption charges
- 'TRS will from the government in Telangana', says Chandrasekhara Rao
- MPs differ decision to resign as Vayalar Ravi invites for talks
- Telangana Ministers and MPs differ on resignations
- Telangana Samara Deeksha to continue today