Madhu Goud Yaskhi threatens to resign
Nizamabad MP Madhu Goud Yaskhi has threatened to resign to his MP seat if the Central Government doesn't take a decision on the Telangana Issue by July.
Lawyers from the Telangana region have protested in front of the residence of Madhu Yaskhi in Hyderabad today. Speaking to the protesters, Madhu Yakhi said that they will decide on their future course of action in the special meeting that is scheduled on June 21st. It is known that several Congress leaders are having the ire of Telangana protesters for not tendering resignation for the sake of a separate Telangana state.
- 'I am not in the race for Chief Minister or PCC chief', says Jaipal Reddy
- TRS aims at all the 17 MP seats for better bargaining at the Centre
- Harish Rao predicts bright future for RTC employees in Telangana state
- KCR welcomes Nehru Naik into party fold
- Telangana News on March 7, 2014