Madhu Goud Yaskhi threatens to resign
Nizamabad MP Madhu Goud Yaskhi has threatened to resign to his MP seat if the Central Government doesn't take a decision on the Telangana Issue by July.
Lawyers from the Telangana region have protested in front of the residence of Madhu Yaskhi in Hyderabad today. Speaking to the protesters, Madhu Yakhi said that they will decide on their future course of action in the special meeting that is scheduled on June 21st. It is known that several Congress leaders are having the ire of Telangana protesters for not tendering resignation for the sake of a separate Telangana state.
- Three Telangana Congress MPs eying to TRS
- Suspended TRS leader to move court against party leadership on corruption charges
- 'TRS will from the government in Telangana', says Chandrasekhara Rao
- MPs differ decision to resign as Vayalar Ravi invites for talks
- Telangana Samara Deeksha to continue today