Madhu Goud Yaskhi threatens to resign
Nizamabad MP Madhu Goud Yaskhi has threatened to resign to his MP seat if the Central Government doesn't take a decision on the Telangana Issue by July.
Lawyers from the Telangana region have protested in front of the residence of Madhu Yaskhi in Hyderabad today. Speaking to the protesters, Madhu Yakhi said that they will decide on their future course of action in the special meeting that is scheduled on June 21st. It is known that several Congress leaders are having the ire of Telangana protesters for not tendering resignation for the sake of a separate Telangana state.
- TRS chief accuses Chandrababu Naidu for hatching conspiracies to stall Telangana State
- TJAC seeks unity among T-MLAs for changes in draft Bill
- TDP chief ready for a big debate with TRS chief
- TRS chief writes to Prime Minister seeking amendments in the Bill
- 'Election results will not have any impact on the process of bifurcation', says TRS