Madhu Goud Yaskhi threatens to resign
Nizamabad MP Madhu Goud Yaskhi has threatened to resign to his MP seat if the Central Government doesn't take a decision on the Telangana Issue by July.
Lawyers from the Telangana region have protested in front of the residence of Madhu Yaskhi in Hyderabad today. Speaking to the protesters, Madhu Yakhi said that they will decide on their future course of action in the special meeting that is scheduled on June 21st. It is known that several Congress leaders are having the ire of Telangana protesters for not tendering resignation for the sake of a separate Telangana state.
- "It's time now to concentrate on development", says Sonia Gandhi
- AICC president Sonia Gandhi to address public meeting at Karimnagar
- Telangana News on April 16, 2014
- TRS will follow on lines of Tamil Nadu on reservations to Muslims
- Telangana News on April 15, 2014