Telangana Congress MPs to meet Prime Minister
The Telangana Congress MP's and leaders will meet Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh on Thursday. The meeting is scheduled to discuss about the telangana issue with the Prime Minister.
The MPs have given an ultimatum to the Congress high command to take a decision on the telangana issue before the end of this month. They have already said that they are ready to tender their resignations by July if no consensus is arrived on the Telangana issue. Nizamabad MP Madhu Goud Yaskhi has yesterday given his word to the Telangana lawyers that he will submit his resignation in July and Rajya Sabha MP Keshava Rao has also warned of more protests in July.
- TRS chief accuses Chandrababu Naidu for hatching conspiracies to stall Telangana State
- TJAC seeks unity among T-MLAs for changes in draft Bill
- TDP chief ready for a big debate with TRS chief
- TRS chief writes to Prime Minister seeking amendments in the Bill
- 'Election results will not have any impact on the process of bifurcation', says TRS