Namasthe Telangana is a Telugu language newspaper, launched on June 6, 2011. The newspaper is aimed to focus on politics and developments in Telangana region. The newspaper is owned by Telangana Publications Pvt. Ltd. The Chairman and Managing Director is CL Rajam. The CEO of Namaste Telangana is Katta Shekar Reddy. The chief editor of the newspaper is the well-known journalist and columnist Allam Narayana.
It is published in 10 districts on Andhra Pradesh, only from Telangana region of Andhra Pradesh - Adilabad, Nizamabad, Karimbagar, Warangal, Khammam, Nalgonda, Medak, Rangareddy, Hyderabad and Mahabubnagar.
The Namaste Telangana's office is located in the Telangana Bhavan, which is also the TRS headquarters.
- Chairman and Managing Director: C Lakshmi Rajam
- CEO: Katta Shekar Reddy
- Chief Editor: Allam Narayana
- Warangal bureau chief>: Noora Srinivas
TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao and businessman D Damodar Rao hold major portion of equity shares - 41,25,500 with a facevalue of Rs. 10 each (Rs. 4.12 crore). Intercontinental Infrastructure Ltd holds 23.99 lakh equity shares worth Rs. 2.39 crore.
In January 2012, Chandrasekhar Rao and other Telangana leaders have sold their majority shareholding to raise funds for the newspaper.
The Namaste Telangana Welfare and Relief Society is a philanthropic wing of the Namaste Telangana daily. It was set up the save the families of Telangana martyrs who gave their life to attain separate statehood of Telangana.
The Corporate office of Namaste Telangana is at Banjara Hills in Hyderabad.
TELANGANA PUBLICATIONS PVT. LTD,
# 8-2-603/1/7,8 & 9, Krishnapuram,
Road No. 10, Banjara Hills,
HYDERABAD - 500 034.
- KCR explains his investment in Namaste Telangana - October 28, 2011
- Telangana News on October 24, 2011 - October 24, 2011
- TDP dares KCR to explain source of investments in Namaste Telangana - October 21, 2011
- TRS reiterates their opposition to Polavaram project - October 21, 2011